Through coordinated actions with our specialized and licensed legal partners, we structure specific immigration solutions.

These are some of the most common USCIS classifications:


B-1 Visa

Business visitors, athletes (amateurs or professionals) competing for prize only, domestic employees and nannies.

F-1 Visa

Students attending a full-time degree or academic program at university or college, high school, private elementary school, seminary, conservatory or another academic institution, including a language training program. This visa is valid for as long as it takes the student to finish his or her course of study and also allows students to work on-campus (in some situations even off-campus). SEVP (Student Exchange Visitor Program) approved schools only.

H-3 Visa

Temporary visa for individuals to undertake job-related training in the U.S. that is not available in their home country. The training provided cannot be for graduate medical education or for the purpose of providing employment.

J-1 Visa

Exchange visitors for educational and cultural programs overseen by the U.S. Department of State, including professors, scholars and teachers.

M-1 Visa

Students enrolled in a non-academic or “vocational” study. This visa is valid for 1 year, but students may apply for extension for up to 3 years. SEVP (Student Exchange Visitor Program) approved schools only.

O-1 Visa

Non-immigrant visa for the individual who possesses extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics, or who has a demonstrated record of extraordinary achievement in the motion picture or television industry and has been recognized nationally or internationally for those achievements.

P-1 Visa

Aliens entering the U.S. to perform at a specific athletic competition as an athlete (individually or as part of a group or team) at an internationally recognized level of performance.

Q-1 Visa

Exchange visitors for international cultural exchange programs overseen by the USCIS, for the purpose of facilitating the sharing of international cultures with the U.S. Despite providing practical training and employment, only employers who administer cultural exchange programs are allowed to petition for Q non-immigrants.


E-2 Visa

Investor is a national of a treaty country and makes a substantial investment in a new or existing U.S. business venture. Investor must develop and direct the enterprise with at least 50% ownership or possession of operational control through a managerial position. Certain employees of the employer may also be eligible. Read more

EB-5 Visa

Investment visa for entrepreneurs (and their spouses and unmarried children under 21) who are eligible to apply for a green card (permanent residence). Read more

The conditions are:
  • Make the necessary investment in a commercial enterprise in the U.S.; and
  • Plan to create or preserve 10 permanent full-time jobs for qualified U.S. workers.

L-1 Visa

Intra-company transfers of executives or managers to subsidiary or affiliated in the U.S. Applies either to a U.S. company transferring from an international affiliated office or to a foreign company transferring to establish an affiliated office in the U.S. Comprehensive and specific Business Plan required. Read more

Global perspective with local fit!